It’s the first weekend of my senior year, and here are the things I have to say about it, in no particular order.
- I like the computers we were issued; however, my “w” key sticks, so as I’m typing this, I’m using “ctrl v” to type “w.” How sad.
- I got the chance to meet with all the exchange students, and they’re all amazingly cool!
- I have two hours of French, so I’m gonna improve twice as fast. Perfect for my biliteracy test.
- Billie Eilish is honestly a mood for the entire year if I’m honest.
- I’m currently doing some research for an astrology column I’m hoping to write (oops I pushed w)! It’s pretty fun, so it doesn’t feel like work.
- I LOVE my English class. It’s the first time I’ve been truly challenged by an English teacher . . . I’m gonna do well in college, I think.
- Theatre is going to eat up a lot of my time, but I couldn’t be happier! My schedule is probably the best I could ask for this year.
- Getting a job is hard. Driving needs to happen. Failed my test twice.
- Dressing up for school doesn’t actually take that much effort, so I might do it more often.
- I’d really appreciate if the freshmen could learn to walk continuously, without stopping in THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY. It’s just slightly inconvenient.
- The longer it stays nice out, the longer I can eat lunch outside, but also, I want it to be cozy weather!
- I walked into a craft store the other day with a friend, and there were autumn and Halloween decorations!!! I just about died. But I guess it’s time for spooky season.
- My next book is nearly ready for the editing process, but I don’t want to let it be finished just yet. It has a special place in my heart.
- Being the president of a club (working on starting a second one) is so much fun! I was made for leadership, but I haven’t gotten to use it until now.
That’s all the completely uninteresting ranting I have for now. See you next week, readers.
p.s. If you haven’t bought my book yet, please go and check it out! It’s available in paperback and ebook versions. Tell your friends.